Crazy-Fools.co.uk has some rules in place to ensure it is a safe and friendly place for its players.
The rules were last updated on 08/06/2021
Global Game Server Rules
- Do not be an arse; be respectful at all times.
- Do not use any hacks or cheats, as an example x-ray is not permitted.
- To help provide clarify, mods such as a mini-map or building schematic tool are permitted.
- Do not carry out any activities that may have a negative effect on the server community or performance
- No exploitation of bugs or exploits,
- If you think you have found a bug or an exploit, inform a member of staff.
- No offensive signs
- Do not SPAM chat with repetitive or annoying messages
- Please try use English only in global chat
- No offensive builds
- Do not attack staff members
- No third party server or platform promotion without permission from the server administrator
- Staff visitors from other servers will be treated as representatives of their communities but have no exclusion to the rules
- The overworld map is guaranteed to not be wiped.
- No griefing of builds
- No breaking and entering into builds
- Players must both agree for PvP to occur, be in a PvP area that is effectively communicated as such, killing an unwanted intruder inside a players build or killing a griefer/rule breaker that is a threat to the server
- For clarity, PvP is permitted in the nether only.
- For clarity, griefing is permitted in the nether and block changes are not logged.
The End Rules
- PvP is not permitted in the end at this time
- Griefing is not permitted in the end at this time